Through tomorrow, November 7, Goose Island is partnering with doNYC, the “place to find out what to do in New York City,” holding a Twitter game called #HashoftheTitans.
Each day at 1 p.m., Goose Island will tweet out a hashtag theme for the day. To enter the contest, tweet a hashtag back along the theme. So far there have been some awesome themes and tweets. On Monday Goose Island tweeted #failales. Our response was Barley Swine. Some other great ones were India Kale Ale and (The Rent is) Too Damn IPA.
Official contest rules can be found here.
Though Goose Island isn’t craft beer, or a New York brewery, we’ve signed on to be a panelist for the contests, because there are some great prizes for New Yorkers! They are:
– Monday: Admission to concert at BK Bowl for 2 plus bowling lane for 2 hours
– Tuesday: 2 tickets to Disclosure & Claude Von Stroke on New Year’s Eve
– Wednesday: $100 gift certificate to Rough Trade Records Brooklyn
– Thursday: 2 tickets to the NYC Craft Beer Festival – Spring Season
– Friday: $100 Amazon Gift Certificate
Get creative, and join in!